Job Description :
We are looking for a self-motivated and proficient content writer to join our content marketing team. If you aspire to build a career in content marketing, then this can be the perfect opportunity for you. Your work will primarily involve curating, generating, proofreading, and publishing content on various channels along with social media platforms, in keeping with the latest marketing trends.
The ideal candidate should have excellent communication and organizational skills. They should be able to work with multiple stakeholders and stick to agreed timelines. Candidates with in-depth knowledge of social media copywriting, blog marketing, SEO best practices would be preferred. They would be required to evaluate performance analytics and update content accordingly. They would also be responsible for keeping the company website updated. Most importantly they should be able to write engaging content to drive traffic.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Research and analyze top SEO content topics.
- QC content to ensure it is free of grammatical or factual errors and follows all brand editorial guidelines for consistency.
- Research and write long-form content on various relevant topics.
- Publish content on various platforms and analyze traffic performance.
- Research and evaluate competitor marketing with a focus on content.
- Plan and execute various SEO tasks.
- Assist finance team in the payment process for content stakeholders.
- Prepare reports on project performance.
- Come up with process improvement initiatives and implement them.
- Bachelor’s degree in English Literature, Communication, Marketing, Journalism or related field.
- Familiarity with web publication techniques.
- Familiarity with marketing tools, MS Office or Google Suite.
- Good understanding of the latest marketing trends and techniques, especially SEO.
- Willingness to multitask and take new initiatives.
- Excellent verbal and written.
- communication skills.
- Creativity and a keen eye for details.